Browse our CBD, CBG, CBDV, CBGV, and autoflower feminized triploid hemp seeds. Home of Elektra, Hawaiian Haze, Lifter, Sour Space Candy, Special Sauce and Suver Haze CBD seeds; Stem Cell CBG, Sour G CBG, and White CBG seeds. We provide some of the world’s most popular cannabis seeds including several award winning and legendary strains with genetics you can trust! Home of high cannabinoid, early finishing, terpene rich CBD, CBG, CBDV, and CBGV triploid genetics in the form of 99.97% feminized hemp seeds. Discover our industry leading seedless varin varieties of CBDV seeds, CBGV seeds, autoflower seeds, our team, and our innovative research projects.
Cannabis Seeds Oregon
More new releases coming soon. Please check our buyers guide for more information.
(W19 x KAP)
A sweet, frosty and fast finishing combination of two heavy producing and highly inbred lines. Large dominant colas, great trichome production, and solid density make this line a fantastic option for the smokable flower market. Super early finishing times help for a staggered harvest.
- Sweet and creamy aromas of vanilla, berries, with a touch of gas
- Golf ball and larger sized dried flowers with a high flower to leaf ratio
- One of our fastest finishing CBD varieties ever produced
(Chem4 x KAP)
Our new and exotic Chem4 mother packs a powerful citrus punch in this beautifully structured hybrid. Robust and well-spaced flowers with minimal leaf waste mean growers can expect heavy yields of A-grade flower. A surefire hit for smokable and a completely fresh flavor from the new Chem4 mother.
- Pungent citrus aromas with mild hints of sweet fruit
- Large, trichome covered, and easily trimmable flowers
- A hefty producer with a unique aroma and heavy resin content
(W19 x GG#4 Conversion)
A mouth puckering sour citrus and gassy hybrid featuring our GG#4 pollinator. This line has the loudest aromas we’ve ever produced. Opening a jar is a kick in the face. Consistent shape and structure, large, dense lime green flowers, and blazingly fast finishing times. An excellent total cannabinoid producer with plenty of resin.
- Powerful and pungent lime and gas aromas with a hint of cream
- Our fastest finishing CBD line to date, with late August to early September finishes possible
- Brilliant green flowers with minimal variation and highly productive structure
(Chem4 x GG#4 Conversion)
Description: Our potent new Chem4 mother boasts the most impressive structure we’ve bred to date; teamed with our GG#4 conversion, the combination is unstoppable. Plenty of gas with chem cleaner and citrus aromas. Growers can hit great production numbers with large, dense, and easy to trim flowers. A fast finishing line with high total cannabinoid production capabilities.
- Jam packed with fuel and citrus aromas with a chemical bite
- Solid green golf ball and larger sized flowers with very little leaf
- An 8-week strain with rapid flower development
SOUR CANDY KUSH SEEDLESS
(ST x GG#4 Conversion)
Meet the new beast on the block! This triploid terpene machine pounds out gobs of sappy, dense, green flowers, with a sour citrus candy nose that keeps you coming back for more. Massive yields, alluring bag appeal, and just the right amount of gas add to this already sparkling debut. Stout stalks can withstand heavy winds, but they might just destroy a combine. Extremely limited release for 2022, order sizes are limited.
- Powerful aromas of sweet and sour lemon candy doused lightly in fuel
- Rock solid, trichome covered, resin oozing colas
- Our fastest finishing triploid CBD variety and one of the largest producers
SOUR HAWAIIAN HAZE SEEDLESS
(DC Haze x GG#4 Conversion)
One of our most exciting new triploid releases for 2022, this terpene packed variety gives a taste of the tropics with strong notes of citrus and gas. Plants produce beautiful lime green flowers with significant density and production increases as a triploid. Already an award winner in diploid form, we can’t wait to see this hybrid shine again on the smokeable market. This is an extremely limited release, these will be gone in a hurry!
- Packed with enticing tropical flower and fruit fragrances followed by sour gas
- Gorgeous light green flowers with improved density and structure from its diploid form
- A vigorous grower with an award-winning and consumer desired lineage
SOUR SPECIAL SAUCE SEEDLESS
(SS x GG#4 Conversion)
Back in a big way in triploid form, this saucy variety packs a louder aroma and bigger production numbers than the diploid counterpart. Excellent and consistent field ready structure and a gooey and fragrant variety for rosin and terpene extractors. Tighter bud structure makes this high cannabinoid producing triploid a solid improvement.
- Sweet berry and earthy aromas with just the right out amount of sour and fuel
- Lime green flowers with telltale pink pistils in the early stages of flower
- One of our higher total cannabinoid producers with many users reporting a sedative effect
(SH50V x VERB)
Our newest CBDV rich release offers aromas of tangy fruit, a touch of earthiness, and a hint of fuel along with excellent total cannabinoid yields. Our biggest producer in the Varin lineup with a solid flower structure brought on by its Lifter roots. Expect finishing times on par with Forbidden V – these varieties go longer than our traditional hybrids but they are worth the wait.
- Berry and citrus tang with earth and gas to finish out
- Capable of producing high total cannabinoid yields with 40-55% high value CBDV
- Our biggest yielding CBDV variety with solid flower structure
(SH50 x GG#4 Conversion)
The diploid counterpart to our 2021 hit release! Offspring of our GG#4 conversion paired with our Lifter mother offer substantial yields of smokeable flower and biomass. Its pungent aroma hits first with sweetness followed by a sour diesel finish. Excellent consistency and a faster finishing variety than the triploid. This might be the new best for biomass producers.
- A heavy producer of both flower and cannabinoids
- Improved structure and flower density from previous sour lines
- Fruity and sweet with sour terpinolene, farnesene, and beta-caryophyllene-fueled undertones
More new releases coming soon. Please check our buyers guide for more information.
WHITE CBG SEEDLESS
Already revered for its large dense flowers and gorgeous bag appeal, White CBG’s triploid counterpart exhibits a stronger, more diesel-filled nose and even larger flowers. With added essential oil production, its impossibly frosty white flowers also gain more stickiness than the original.
- Heavy producer of show stopping trimmed flower
- Our highest testing CBG flower and biggest hit on the smokable market
- Increased citrus and diesel aromas
- Will always remain below 0.3% total THC
STEM CELL CBG SEEDLESS
This vigorous growing and heavy producing variety has shown flower increases of over 30% in triploid form. While not celebrated for its terpene profile, flowers are large, lime green, and crystal covered. Ideal for biomass producers looking to get the most out of their fields – with a much lower risk of getting seeded.
- Our biggest biomass producing CBG variety
- Solid and stout field ready structure
- Drier trichomes less damaging for mechanical harvest
- Will always remain below 0.3% total THC
*1st Place 2019 Oregon Growers Cup*
*1st Place 2020 Oregon Growers Cup*
*1st Place 2021 Golden Grow Awards CBG Potency*
This series resulted from converting “The White” into a CBG dominant line, bred for increased terpene and resin production. Plants grow into stout bushes with large frosty flowers. It’s powerful aroma and beautiful bag appeal make it an excellent choice for cut flower, with some producers even running it in light deprivation greenhouses.
- Fast growing with potential for large quantities of A grade flower
- A varied but strong terpene profile
- Our highest testing CBG flower
- Huge colas that make for easy “A” flower harvest
Auto CBG was the first high CBG day neutral (autoflower) variety developed for large scale industrial hemp production. These fast growers offer farmers the opportunity to grow a short season crop in early spring for a July harvest. Ideal for biomass producers but not for inexperienced farmers.
- An 11-12 week life span under ideal conditions
- Has shown to reach about 8% CBG in well grown and harvested biomass, and up to 15% CBG in trimmed flower
- 100-150 grams average flower yield per plant if allowed to grow to maturity
Through many generations of inbreeding and chemical analysis we discovered the needle in the haystack in 2016. This CBG dominant strain was the first commercially available. It is a vigorous grower that produces high yields of large flowers. We bred this specifically for biomass producers and its dry trichomes allow for easy combine harvest.
Excellent uniform, field ready structure
Ideal for biomass producers
Dry trichomes do not gum up combines allowing for mass harvest
Federally compliant total THC numbers, intoxicating aromas, high value CBDV, and in triploid form.
Forbidden V Seedless
Tropical flavor paradise meets compliant trimmed flowers in this triploid hybrid. By pairing our Suver Haze production mother with a type I, varin-rich variety, then inbreeding and selecting over several generations to lock-in our targeted traits of interest, we were able to create the highest, fully legal CBD content variety available to humans. Rich aromas of mango, guava, and coconut merge with the berry notes from VERB to create what may become the most relaxing plant on the planet. Extremely limited release in 2021.
- 40%-55% of the total cannabinoid fraction is high value CBDV Large bright green flowers
- Tantalizing and exotic tropical fruit aromas
- Very low total THC production
- Extremely limited release
Pine Walker Seedless
(SSV x VERB)
Take a walk in the pines with Pine Walker Seedless, the highest varin-content hemp variety on the market. We crossed our heralded “Special Sauce” production mother with a high varin content type I variety, then went to work inbreeding, testing, and refining until growth habits, flavor, and–most importantly–ultra-high CBDV content were all locked in. Then we converted the subsequent plant into a tetraploid by doubling its genome (non-GMO). The result is a plant that will make your eyes water with joy from its pungent pine tar flavor profile. When combined with our VERB pollen donor, expect triploid hybrids with unrivaled CBDV content – and a nose of pine, cream, and berries.
Every one of our seeds is the result of over 30 years of experience producing and testing more than 150 varietals, including the world’s top strains in Oregon. We provide some of the world’s most popular cannabis seeds including several award winning and legendary strains with genetics you can trust!
Order quickly and securely online with hassle-free, fast, discrete, and free shipping for two or more packets. Delivery is guaranteed within 7-10 days.
Blue Dream Seeds
The most widely grown strain on the West Coast, Blue Dream contains a dense structure with its flower packed in deep, giving off a sparkly glistening type look. Crossed with Blueberry and original Haze, Blue Dream is a hardy strain worth every ounce of work put into it. With a sweet berry aroma much like its Blueberry parent, Blue Dream is an aesthetically beautiful strain recognized by all at first glance. With heavy yields and easy to grow, Blue Dream is pest and mold resistant and does will in outdoor and indoor environments.
$39.99 for 10 seeds!
Check Out Our Feminized Seeds
Gelato 45 (feminized)
Orange Sherbert (feminized)
Mac 1 (feminized)
Top Rated Products
Lemon Thunder Seeds
Strawberry Cough Seeds
Original Blueberry Seeds
Blueberry OG Seeds
Premium Seed Market’s Mike Campion Digs Deeper than Other Breeders
Why Buy From Us?
We have been licensed medical growers in Oregon for over two decades. We have grown over 150 strains and selected the best varietals on the market. We continue to select the very best plants of each strain for breeding. After many years of breeding, we believe these seeds represent some of the best strains available anywhere.
For too long European, Canadian and American based seed banks have taken advantage of the everyday grower charging outrageous prices for seeds that may not even pop and genetics that haven’t been stabilized. That’s where we come in!
We provide seeds that anyone can grow successfully, beginners to experts alike. Here in Oregon we have spent over three decades testing hundreds of strains, spending countless hours picking the best varietals and preserving the strongest genetics and breeding them year after year.
We accept all major credit cards. No bank/routing number required!
Shipping time is 3-5 days for US based customers and 7-10 days for International customers. All packages are labeled with discretion.
INDUSTRIAL HEMP SEED
We are a federally-legal cannabis research and development company, operating in compliance with the 2018 Farm Bill. This allows our company to permanently work with unlimited plant numbers and fully explore the diversity and malleability contained in the cannabis genus. Our primary product is scientific knowledge, but we strive to put our best findings into farmers’ hands in the form of world class, award winning, non-GMO, and organic certified hemp seeds for production purposes. From all of us here at Oregon CBD, thank you for your interest in our work. We’re excited to share our newest creations with you and your farm as we collectively work to make the 21st century cannabis revolution a reality.